Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Gift for Chelsea Supporters

On my way out for a cup of coffee and a session of weekend football review with my mates. And since, most of my friends are guys and don't spend hours styling their hair, don't understand how important putting together the perfect outfit complete with accessories is, and how, if you change one thing everything else has to be re-thought-out ... they are never late! It was no surprise then, when my phone started ringing 20 minutes before the time we'd set-up to meet (they think it helps!... Guys it doesn't). As my phone got lyrical with 'Blue is the colour', it reminded me of my favourite readers ... the Chelsea Fans... nah, I love all of you and promise to put up a special gift for all of you soon but this one is for the Chelsea fans....

Click here and download 'Blue is the Colour' ringtone for free and show your True Blue spirit

PS: Ironic how its been uploaded by someone who quite obviously is a Liverpool supporter. :)

Gosh! I better run, am incredibly late and the phone's been ringing non-stop (it so nice, with this ringtone, I almost don't mind being hounded to hurry up!) . Enjoy the ringtone and have a great evening everyone.

No comments: